About Me

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things I discovered this Morning...

  • 5:30am is the BEST time to go grocery shopping at Wal-Mart.
  • Wal-Mart has improved their chocolate selection.
  • If you eat a piece of chocolate before seven in the morning it makes your morning go better.
  • I like oatmeal (Organic-flax-cranberry oatmeal to be exact)-I have NEVER liked oatmeal.
  • Eating oatmeal while driving is surprisingly fun. (Do not try this at home).
  • Buzzing Dallin's head saves me a lot of time in the morning (his hair is surprisingly high maintenance).
  • Feeding my kids Organic Pop-Tarts make me feel like a good mom.
  • Anna DOES NOT like it when I sing "GOOOOD BYYEEE" (imagine vibrato) when dropping her off in front of the middle school.
Peace-Out...

2 comments:

jenny said...

Heehee!

Noelani said...

Love it....and i discovered that a Pepsi before 9 am does the boday (mostly mind) good! Who would have thought!?