About Me

Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

Time has slipped by without me knowing. It has happened before. 2009 is upon us. I hope all of my family and friends had a wonderful Holiday Season. I did! Truly one of the best Christmas's on record. I failed to send out Christmas Cards (forgive me, please), but if I did they would have surely said:
"I hope the true meaning of Christmas fills your heart and home this year."

It filled mine.

Thank you for all of the well-wishes, cards, happy blog posts, and cheery Facebook remarks over the last few weeks. It never ceases to amaze me how technology has brought so many friends, relatives and loved ones back into my life on a daily basis...I love it!

This time of year not only helps me look forward, but I often find myself looking back, feeling gratitude for the abundance of blessings that touch my life, for loved ones, for health, for the joy of the gospel, and for the miraculous love of our Savior.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Noelani said...

Hello! found your blog through facebook! I love to blog and to spend time reading them! what a great job yo uhave done and I love to see that you have 5 kiddos! what a great mom you must be!!