About Me

Monday, June 04, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer

Three more days of school! I am so looking forward to my life slowing down. It will be such a relief to sleep in a little and go and do lots of fun things with the kids. Last year I was pregnant most of the summer, so I am looking forward to being able to do so much more.

It is hard to believe that next month Audrey will be one!!! She is getting so big and doing so much.
She is clapping her hands and waving bye-bye. She is getting closer and closer to walking, and she has been trying to talk. "Hi" is her official first word...besides momma and dadda.

This past weekend we went to Ben and Cyndi's for the Memorial Day weekend. It was nice to get away and be with family. Ben took some pictures of us in his photo studio. Which came out really nice. You can check them out by clicking here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Wow, Nick, You look great! I know what you mean about being pregnant during the summer. I feel so bad because I can't do things with the kids. I can't wait until my parents come up and can take them places! You have a gorgeous family and I really ope we can make it out for the reunion to see you all!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL
FAMILY.
MARLIS