About Me

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bring it!

My legs are sore today. I started running again, finally...slowly. Anna came with me and Kym last night to the track and she was like: "Woah, you guys are slow." (Thanks Anna!)
I also walk at 5am with a friend. Anna was so gung ho and excited last night I told her if she wanted to I would run with her for 1/2 an hour at 6:00am when I finished walking. I did not think she took me seriously. But she was sitting on my back porch waiting for me this morning, the sun just starting to peak over the houses, and I had to run...again.

I am either going to get skinny really fast OR, I am going to die.

The things we do for our children!

1 comment:

judy said...

You go girl! That is wonderful. This time of year is perfect for running too. Maybe next year you'll be ready for the St. George Marathon which is in October. :-)