About Me

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Little Things

Today when I dropped Elizabeth and Dallin off at school I had a proud mom moment. As they were walking up the sidewalk Elizabeth was having a very hard time with her backpack. She had a ton of stuff in her hands and dropped a paper. Without being asked, without missing a step, Dallin put down his backpack, picked up the paper Elizabeth dropped and then helped Elizabeth put on her backpack. Ahhhhh. One of the sweetest things I have ever seen! I pulled away with tears streaming down my face.

Maybe we're doing something right, afterall?

1 comment:

Leslie Mingo said...

That is sweet. I had a moment today too but I didn't cry over it, probably because I'm not pregnant. I was at Costco with my 3 kids shopping and eating samples. My 5 year old gave a sample to his 4 year old brother before he got one for himself. Him thinking of his brother before himself? Don't see that very often.