About Me

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Heritage Makers 411

So what is Heritage Makers exactly you ask?

Check out this website:
http://www.hmstories.com/home.html

What I am most excited about is how much this is going to benefit me and my family. Family history is very important to me. However, I have never been diligent about journaling or scrapbooking. Most of my pictures are taking up memory on my hard drive or are in a box shoved up on a shelf. Digital Scrapbooking and Storybooking is exactly what I need! I cannot wait to get a book together about my family! So...that's the main reason I am doing this, to put my memories in a place that is safe, creative, and where I can share it with family for years to come.

I have been thinking I will probably set up a separate blog for posts about Heritage Makers. I'll post a link when I get it set up.

This is something I have thought long and hard about. I knew I needed to do something to contribute. How perfect is it that I will get to have fun at the same time? Since it is not plausible to work a regular job with five kids at home this is definitely the best alternative for me!

No comments: