About Me

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The End

So....I finished reading the final Harry Potter book. It was a frustrating weekend. My mom was in town and it was Anna's birthday so I did not get to actually start reading the book until Monday morning even though Jeff purchased it for me first thing Saturday. I finished last night around midnight. Wow! I have to say I was truly impressed. It was excellent. It was by far the best of the best. I could not believe how much action there was. It was a non-stop roller coaster and I could not put it down for one second. My kids may have been a little neglected and the dishes had to wait, but it was worth it. I was surprised at how much emotional attachment there was on my part. There were times that I just cried because I was so happy to be getting information that I have been waiting for since 1999. Finishing the book was like saying goodbye to your best friend. I felt so sad to think there will never be another Harry Potter book to look forward to. I know...its just a book, but I loved it and I had to tell everyone if you haven't read these books...read them!

No comments: