About Me

Monday, November 27, 2006

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I did...It was so nice. Kym and Marshall and my Mom and Dad came. We ate everything in sight. My Mom and I stayed up late Wednesday night and made her famous, delicious stuffing. We had pumpkin cheesecake and apple pie and all the other trimmings...I LOVE FOOD! I took the day off from dieting and it was soooo worth it.

Over the weekend I went and helped out Cyndi and Ben with some moving (they finally sold their house...yeah!). Jeff kept the three older kids, so I just had Audrey. It was almost like a little vacation. They got a lot accomplished and hopefully will be all moved in and settled by Tuesday.

Well, can you believe it?? Christmas is almost here. I am so excited. It is such a fun time of year. I have had some cute ideas to get my kids in the spirit. Actually, I was hoping to enlist the help of all of you with one of my ideas. I want to put together a book that has 25 Christmas stories in it. Every day in December until Christmas I want to read my kids a story in the morning that relates the true meaning of Christmas. If you have any wonderful stories or know where I could find some, could you pass it on to me?? I am planning on posting the stories here everyday so you can read, and share. and pass along the Christmas spirit to your loved ones! Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cool idea!!! I will see if I can find any cool stories :)

jenny said...

That is a great idea! I know I have a book that I think I got from an Enrichment Meeting a while ago that has something for everyday in December, but who knows where it is! I will look for it.