About Me

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Primary Program

This weekend was our ward's primary program. It was the first one that Elizabeth participated in! She was so cute, and said her part perfectly. "We came to earth to gain a body and make and keep sacred covenants." And Anna, had a solo. She sang the second verse in the Prophet Song..."Noah was a prophet." I was blown away, at how good she did. Every note was on key and she even had some verbrato. At home when she practiced she never sounded that good. I think I may need to get Anna into singing lessons. She LOVES to sing. Today is kind of a blah day. It is raining and I have a million things to do. So I better get off this computer and get going.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Caroline's program is in 2 weeks. Hilton will be in primary in January! So will Dallin! Our baby boys are growing up...