About Me

Friday, November 21, 2008

Starting Over

For the last six months I have been walking every morning. I get up at 5:00am and walk with my friend...we do about 3 miles. It was good to get out and get some kind of exercise but lately I have really been wanting to get back to the gym. I have missed doing a work out that really gets my heart rate going. Yesterday was my first day back. I probably should have started out with something a little bit less intense. I did a kickboxing class. OH MY! I cannot move this morning. Every muscle in my body is ON FIRE! I have to say though, it felt awesome to work hard, and push my body. So, hopefully by 9:00am I will have convinced myself that the pain is worth it and I am excited to be back at the gym!

3 comments:

Leslie Mingo said...

Good for you.I keep telling myself "once the baby sleeps through the night, than I'll get up early and work out." I just am so unmotivated.

Kelly said...

You go girl!!! Feel the burn!!!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.