About Me

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Way Too Much To Do!

Everything seems to be falling into place for our new house. If everything continues to go this smoothly we will be closing next Wednesday! It is very exciting but I'm pretty sure I'm loosing my mind. I have so much to do! I only have half of my Christmas shopping done, and I'm not even sure if I'll ever have the time or money to finish. We are using every last penny to buy this house. I need to start packing ASAP. It looks like we will be moving before the new year! AHHH!! I haven't even thought about Christmas decorations. My poor kids. I think we'll probably just get a "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree at the last minute and let the kids make some paper decorations to put on it. That way I won't have to unpack anything. It is all so overwhelming. Not to mention the fact that I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have no energy at all! I am trying very hard to remember how blessed we are to have found this house and I know everything will work out...I just can't wait until everything is finalized and I can focus on having this baby!

2 comments:

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

so happy things are falling into place! Just breath and it will all work out and you will soon be waking up in your new beautiful house with lots of room to move!!!

jenny said...

I think making paper decorations is a great idea! The kids would love that and I bet they would remember it forever!!!